Science TECH Pitching:
UAngel and INSCIENCE gathered for the meeting of high-tech startups and science-based projects with investors. The event unites representatives of science, technology, funds, investors and all those who develop the ecosystem in hi-tech and science.
In the frame of Science TECH Pitching:
◼ Partner of European fund Speedinvest Ilia Dubinsky will give a speech about investments in high-tech startups and the practical side:
- comparison of geographies: USA, Europe or Ukraine (and other countries of the former USSR);
- early or late stages;
- b2b or b2c;
- direct investments, clubs of investors or funds;
- how to form a good funnel projects and good-quality selection of them;
- structure of the agreement – how to choose a geography;
- what’s next? help or not? and how?
Speedinvest is a European venture fund. It has five offices in Europe and in Silicon Valley. The fund has been united under the management of five funds with a total volume of more than €200 million.
Speaker Ilia Dubinsky has a strong science and technology background, more than 25 years of experience in building high-tech businesses and venture investing on both sides of Atlantic ocean.
◼ Pitching of seven startups from the field of high-tech and science-based startups INSCIENCE and UAngel.
◼ Networking time